Just as Artificial Intelligence, Neural Networks, and Machine Learning have been around for a while, so has Natural Language Processing. However, it was the evolution of cloud computing & storage that allowed these technologies to reach their potential. A decade ago, only a handful of companies possessed the computing power that is now available to everyone thanks to the evolution of cloud computing. Natural Language Processing, in particular, has made giant leaps in progress thanks to the introduction of GPU enabled cloud platforms. In addition, with the evolution of Neural Networks, Deep Learning & NLP, instead of humans learning computer languages, Computers are learning human languages. Eric Kavanagh discusses the implications of Natural Language Processing, the Cloud and more with Jeff Huckaby of VoiceBase & Will Murphy of MessagePath.
- Improving Business Communication with Non-Native English Speaking Employees and Co-Workers
- Inside Analysis Radio: “Hello Computer”: The Evolution & Implications of Natural Language Processing
- How to Improve Conciseness in Your Business Writing
- Get Rid of These 9 Phrases for Better Business Writing
- The Perks of Internal Networking
- The Insider’s Guide to Customer Service and Sales Success
- 6 Effective Business Communication Skills